Structure: 24 strands Braid on Braid means core and cover both are NYLON material, this structure has maximum durability, stretchability, and shock-absorbency.
Professional spliced: There is stainless steel 316 thimble splicing in one end.
- Our Nylon braided Anchor ropes can be used to secure varieties of boat anchors.
Ideal for KAYAK anchor ropes, Canoe anchor line and many more.
- The high quality of Nylon material resists oil, gas and abrasion
This marine line double braid nylon anchor line ropes are reliable and withstands being submerged in water without any breakage.
- Our Anchor line ropes are stronger and durable, multipurpose uses which can be used as boat anchor lines or dock lines
- Product color is black with reflective tracer which can be better for safety during darkness or even in bad weather to identify
- Our ropes are made of Marine grade NYLON material which is abrasion resistant, flexible and cannot fray
- Braiding with Cover and core both are of higher quality NYLON material and offers superior strength and elasticity, can be used as an ANCHOR line or DOCK line. It is reliable so you can secure your boat
- Our Nylon double braided rope offers superior strength and shock absorption which makes it reliable to secure an ANCHOR for boat. Our anchor line ropes of 100 feet are smooth in feeling which can be comfortable to handle and minimizing to snag.
- Our Anchor line braided ropes are pre spliced with non-corrosive Stainless-Steel THIMBLE. This high quality of Thimble material makes the line extremely durable and reliable while reducing chafe and spreading the load on line.
- Made in China