Glass and mirror surfaces are the hardest-to-clean areas in your boat, now you can use NASIOL GLASSSHIELD MARINE which protects from it
If you want to avoid to use your wipers every time onto your windshield. Nasiol GlasshieldMarine is the right choice,
- it creates a superhydrophobic surface that water instantly repels from the surface.
- Safety is top most priority and Glass shieldContributes to safety even in rainy conditions because boat windows are always clear, no saltwater marks that diminish views.
- Water drops slide right off, leaving no residue on your windows.
- Dramatically increases visibility – better than new, better than waterproof waxes, this is nano-coating at its best!
- Your boat’s glass surfaces are all kept to a high polish, new-looking and easy to clean.
- UV protection and stain-free effect – rust stains from runoffs, acid rain, bird droppings, all repelled.
HOW TO APPLY GLASSHIELD MARINE
- The surface should be free of any dust, wax, dirt, oil or water.
- The application should be made in a shaded area.
- The surface should be sprayed around 25 times for one square meter.
- The surface should be buffed immediately with a dry microfiber cloth.
- Curing time is 24 hr.