EMPIRE ROPES DOUBLE BRAIDED DOCK LINE NYLON ROPES are of high-quality marine ropes and used for boaters to make their life easier. Our ropes of 3/8″x20′ in Navy blue color have an excellent breaking strength of 4035 LBS
This is the strongest and easiest to handle line you can buy that stays flexible through its service life. The cover and core both are constructed from the highest quality treated Nylon fiber. This quality of double braided offers-controlled elongation and excellent abrasion resistance. Double braid stretches slightly less but are stronger than three strands. Professionally spliced 12” eye.
EMPIRE ROPES dock line NYLON 5/8’x20’ and 5/8″x25′ in NAVY BLUE color ropes are high-quality marine ropes
• Our best quality double braid nylon dock line with spliced soft eye and heat-sealed bitter end
• Nylon has great strength and shock load resistance and handles easily; it’s resistant to saltwater, gas, oil, acids, abrasion.
• Suitable for boats up to 45’
• Working load limit: 1700 LBS and Breaking strength: 8753 LBS
• Double braid is ideal for docking, combining decreased stretch with increased shock absorption, perfect for water crafts, small boats, and other water activities